INSTABIN COMPETITION 2020 is here!!!!
TAKE YOUR SHOT and be in with a chance to win one of FIVE €50 One4All Vouchers or the ULTIMATE prize of either a Tablet or GoPro.
Neat Streets #instabin competition challenges secondary school students to act for their environment and use their creativity to generate informative and or entertaining content on the theme of litter & waste. All entries should have a strong anti-litter & waste message or call to action. The competition opens on Monday 24th of February and closes on Friday 28th February.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Take your shot tackling litter & waste (photo, video [including IGTV], or boomerang – it’s up to you!)
2. Upload to Instagram
3. Use the hashtag #instabin
4. Mention & follow @neatstreets1
5. Include name of your school in post
6. Entry should have a strong Anti-Litter & Waste message or Call to Action.
– Be sure to check out previous winners which will give you an idea of the standard of entries..be creative to get noticed!!!
– Don’t forget your entry should have a strong Anti-Litter & Waste message or Call to Action..
– Try to be original..
1. Neat Streets are accepting entries from current AND past Neat Streets Secondary Schools.
2. The competition is open to ALL STUDENTS in the school not only the Green or Neat Streets committees.
3. If your Instagram account is set to private we won’t be able to see your entry ☹️ unless we follow you. DM @neatstreets1 on Instagram for a follow if necessary.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!
Download competition flyer for your school: INSTABIN FLYER
An Taisce EEU,
5a Swift’s Alley,