INSTABIN COMPETITION 2021 is here!!!!
TAKE YOUR SHOT and be in with a chance to win one of FIVE €50 One4All/JustEat Vouchers or the ULTIMATE prize of either a GoPro or Apple Airpods (you choose). The overall winner will also walk away win TEN Neat Streets hoodies for their school.
Neat Streets #instabin competition challenges secondary school students to act for their environment and use their creativity to generate informative and or entertaining content on the theme of litter & waste. All entries should have a strong anti-litter & waste message or call to action. The competition opens on Monday 15th of March and closes on Friday 19th March.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create a 15-30 second TikTok with an anti-litter message and call to action.
- Download your TikTok and email to email@example.com
- In the email, include your name, the name of your school, and school address.
- Follow @neatstreetsire on Instagram where winning entries will be shared and announced.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Neat Streets will be accepting entries from ALL Secondary Schools in the Republic of Ireland.
- The competition is open to ALL STUDENTS in the school not only the Green or Neat Streets committees.
- Do not attempt anything dangerous while making your video. Entries will not be considered if they are dangerous. Common sense always.
Download competition flyer for your school: INSTABIN FLYER
An Taisce EEU,
5a Swift’s Alley,